Assistant Sales Negotiator / Lettings Negotiator
Estate Agent Assistant Sales/Lettings Negotiator
Die to continued growth, this well respected estate agency in the Billericay area are now seeking someone to add value to their existing team.
You will provide clients and customers with a professional service, maximising business from opportunities created, with training given wherever required.
- Identifying new potential clients needs and business opportunities.
- To liaise regularly, with clients advising them of suitable properties and arranging viewing appointments, using internal systems
- Negotiating with potential purchasers, ensuring that clients’ interests are your primary concern.
- Providing the highest standards of customer care to all clients whether they are the buyer or seller, expediting the matter and securing future recommendations.
- To integrate into a team environment and to provide support to your colleagues and company Director.
- Ensure that service standards laid down by the company are met, to achieve sales targets (when and if set) as agreed.
- To be familiar with all systems, procedures and legislation – with training
- To project a professional image to the public and work colleagues.
- Ideally, having been working within the property industry, perhaps in an adminsitrative or assistant sales/lettings role.
- Have a natural drive to succeed.
- Live within a 5-7 mile radius of Billericay, ideally with own transport (although not essential).
- This is a fantastic, progressive opportunity with a long standing and reputable company.
- Working in a ‘fun’ and ‘energetic’ team.
- Applications : 0
- Job Link