You will be working for a well established freight and logistics management company and will become an important part of the team. This is a great opportunity for an individual seeking a career with excellent progression.
You will be responsible for all forwarding tasks for both imports and exports, starting from the initial enquiry, preparation of documentation right through to raising invoices.
- Gaining a full understanding of the warehouse operation and inbound logistics.
- Responsible for file management and preparing quotations.
- Ensure all import records are complete and correct prior to processing.
- Building strong working relationships with clients and shipping lines.
- Responsible for relevant adminstration tasks as well as HMRC and client audits as and when required.
You will have experience of working in a logistics and freight forwarding enviornment, customs clearance experience and a background of working in a warehouse. You will have excellent customer service and communication skills as well as being IT literate.
- Applications : 0
- Job Link