Graduate Estate Agent
- Are you ambitious?
- Are you motivated by money?
- Do you have great sales and customer service ability?
- Do you have an interest in the London Property Market?
You can work for a strong independent Estate Agency offering some of the best training in the industry. Our client has a strong focus on service and development, being the leading cause for their accelerating growth. If you’re looking to grow and flourish into a rewarding career, this is the company for you!
- Sourcing out new business and seeing business through to completion
- Working to financial, individual and team targets
- Increasing the company turnover
- Opening and developing professional relationships with clients and colleagues
- Canvassing and marketing
- Completing necessary paperwork to finalize deals
- Negotiating terms
- Ambitious individual looking to make their first career step
- Pro-active, flexible and confident
- Excellent sales ability
- Well Educated
- A full, valid UK or EU driving license and eligibility to work in the UK is essential for the role
- A graduate degree
- Become ARLA or NAEA qualified
- Receive some of the best sales training
- Start a rewarding long-term career
- Have access to excellent incentives
- Structure Career plan
- Applications : 18
- Job Link