Head of Customer Claims
Working for a multinational Insurance company who are seeking a Head of Customer Claims to work across the Speciality Claims function.
Working with and as part of the Senior Claims Leadership team to manage the Customer claims operations of the Specialty claims function, ensuring compliance with agreed Specialty Claims Management Principles and Minimum Standards.
- Manage the performance and resources of the Customer claims team so that there is proactive handling of reported claims and reasonable and proper case reserves are set in accordance with reserving philosophy/policy
- Manage the handling of contentious and high-profile claims
- Oversight of day-to-day engagement with outsourced claims management/TPA’s, including a selection of third-party administrators and lawyers
- Work closely with Head of Claims Operations and Delegated Authority to support TPA / MGA performance and effective resolution of recommended actions arising from claims audits undertaken
- Experience managing a claims team with sound knowledge of the claims process
- Able to support prioritising team deliverables and execution to ensure expectations are at least met
- Good understanding of claims handling across the various classes of business
- Experience of working routinely and proactively with MI and data
- Location: Nottingham, hybrid working
- Salary: Up to £70,000 pa
- Applications : 0
- Job Link