You will be working for a Lloyd’s of London Broker in the heart of the City who specialise in Financial Lines Insurance. This dynamic Broker has been established for over 25 years and have a good repitation within the Lloyd’s market. They are now seeking an Entry Level/Trainee Broker who is keen to explore a role within the Insurance Broking Industry and who is keen to progress. This is a great opportunity for a school leaver, Graduate, or an individual with up to 2 years of experience within the Insurance Indusrty. You’ll be working alongside the broking team and gaining valuable insight into a range of lines of businesses, with a huge scope for progression into a Broker.
- Working closely with the Broking team and learn more about the industry
- You will be cheking Market Documentation such as Slips and debiting
- Answering the phone and assisting with enquires
- Be responsible for ensuring that folders are updated
- Working across a range of insurance classes within Financial Lines, such as Financial Instituations, Cyber, Professional Indemnity and Directors & Officers
- You will be attending meetings with other Brokers
- You can be a School Leaver or Graduate with a passion to get into the Insurance Broking Industry, or up to 2 years Insurance Experience who is keen to progress
- You will have a desire to learn, progress and develop your knowledge of the Insurance Broking Industry.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You’ll be IT litierate and good Administration Skills
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic to grow within the Insurance Industry
If your interesting in hearing more about this opportunity click apply now to be contacted with more information
- Applications : 0
- Job Link