Our client has an aggressive growth plan over the next 12 months, with ambitions to expand their business, revenue and double their headcount.
As part of their expansion, they are seeking an experienced Lettings Property Lister/Valuer.
The main purpose of the role is to win listings and gain new instructions for properties to market whilst ensuring every customer is greeted in a friendly, positive and enthusiastic manner in an attempt to build rapport.
Our ideal Lettings Property Lister/Valuer is
- Preferably an experienced Lister or an Experienced Estate Agent who is ready for the step up
- Able to prove a track record in generating new business
- Resilient, positive and friendly
- A Full UK driving licence holder
- Generate valuation appointments by way of outbound calling and proactive touting
- Visit properties and provide appraisals
- Convert valuation opportunities to instructions
- Contacting vendor clients and providing up to date advice on the marketing of the property as well as market conditions
- Flexible workplace
- Company pension
- Salary £22,000 basic and OTE £50,800
- 20 days holidays + bank holidays
- Applications : 0
- Job Link