Our client is a fast-growing, innovative and disruptive spatial data company who capture and publish 3D information about real-world interiors on an industrial scale. Their technology is raising standards of practice globally and transforming industries by digitising the world’s interiors with new levels of accuracy and consistency.
We’re recruiting for an experienced Office Manager to join our team. You’ll be responsible for keeping our office running smoothly, and ensuring our team are happy, productive and have the tools in place to do their jobs well. Your role will cover 3 main areas:
- Greeting all our visitors, creating a welcoming and friendly environment;
- Managing office supplies, including stationery, equipment and snacks;
- Making sure the office space is kept tidy and presentable;
- Own all things culture – arranging social and team events;
- Providing ad-hoc administrative support to the founders and directors as required.
- Recruitment: supporting managers with recruitment – drafting job descriptions and adverts, shortlisting candidates, coordinating interviews, and working with external recruitment agencies where appropriate
- HR Administration: administering payroll, keeping our HR files, records and systems up to date, managing our sponsor licence and producing HR paperwork;
- Employee Relations: acting as a trusted advisor to management on basic employee relations issues;
- Being the main point of contact for the team, supporting with any issues or concerns.
- Manage the relationship with our building management team and our external providers, being the primary point of contact and proactively addressing any issues;
- Overall responsibility for health and safety at Pupil, making sure we’re fully compliant.
You’ll have considerable previous experience in a similar role, and ideally, you’ll have worked in a fast-growth startup and understand the challenges this environment brings.
- Be service-oriented: your role is to support our team as a whole, so you need to be happy to get stuck in with whatever is needed and be a team player;
- Be comfortable working at pace: we move quickly so it’s important you do too;
- Have previous HR experience, and be confident advising on basic employee relations issues: you’re viewed as a trusted advisor to management and take a commercial approach – you’re not a fan of process for process sake;
- Be able to act with a high degree of integrity and confidentiality when dealing with sensitive people issues;
- Have strong organisational and administration skills and can complete work with a high degree of accuracy;
- Have excellent interpersonal skills – you can build strong relationships across the team as a whole, and be the go-to person for all people issues;
- Be a positive, enthusiastic and energetic indivdual.
- Applications : 407
- Job Link