Private Clients Accounts Handler
You will be working for an large and independant Insurance Broker who have multiple offices across the UK. You will be joining their Private Clients team and will be responsible for the administration of clients Insurance requirements.
- You will achieving a high level of client retention and that targets are met by providing an exceptional level of service to existing clients.
- Liaise with Account Executive’s on an suitable renewal strategy and attend client meetings.
- Responsible for processing mid-term adjustments, new business quotations and renewal documents.
- Ensure that premiums are collected
- Undertaking marketing exercises to ensure terms are competitive.
- Responsible for handling and assisting with queries.
- Cross sell products to clients.
- Build strong working relationships with insurers.
- You will 2 years experience of working within the Insurance industry.
- Experience in Personal Lines/Private Clients.
- Excellent client servicing skills.
- Good broking and negotiation skills.
- Applications : 0
- Job Link