Are you an experienced Property Manager looking for an exciting new role within a highly successful independent Estate Agency?
Minimum of 1/2 years’ experience in property management is essential.
£26,000 to £29,000 per annum basic salary
- Receiving and actioning maintenance issues and instruct approved contractors
- Act as liaison between landlords, tenants, contractors
- Respond to telephone and mail enquiries in line with department procedures
- Arrange property inspections, submit reports to landlords and follow up any identified maintenance issues
- Handling section notices and drafting contracts
- Negotiating tenancy renewals
Our clients require:
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- High attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise a busy workload
- Great problem-solving skills
- In depth understanding of property management processes
If this sounds like a role that would be of interest you, then please apply today.
At Nashrock Property Recruitment we provide a bespoke recruitment service to the Property Industry. We spend time planning your next career move with you and endeavour to match you only to the positions that suit you.
- Applications : 0
- Job Link