Director of SalesJob description
We are seeking a highly ambitious and resilient individual to lead our rapidly growing sales division. This is a critical role to support the ongoing growth and adoption of our market leading product . The successful candidate will be tasked with building the sales pipeline and execution for our products as we continue to rapidly scale.
The Director of Sales (DoS) is responsible for sales execution and growth. They lead the Growth & Acquisition team and work closely with our Customer Service team and members of our leadership team to drive sales. The primary responsibilities include:
- Grow are business sales with estate agents across London.
- Lead, motivate, grow and shape the Growth & Acquisition team.
- Establish, review and drive progress towards sales KPIs across our business.
- Engage at most senior level with prospective customers.
- Report back on sales performance to Chief Commercial Officer and CEO.
The ideal candidate should be comfortable in a fast-paced startup environment and understand how estate agents use technology. In addition, the following demonstrable requirements are necessary:
- 10+ years of sales leadership experience in Property, prop-tech, startups, or scale-ups both in the UK and internationally.
- Strong senior leader network in the property industry.
- Experience in growing sales.
- Experience in leading and motivating and growing teams to achieve targets and potential.
- Experience in establishing, managing, and refining sales commission and KPIs for sales teams.
- Ability to manage multiple products, customers types, and delivery
- Demonstrable ambition, resilience, and a thirst to learn.
- Highly collaborative.
- Comfortable navigating a fast-paced, dynamic environment focused on execution whilst being able to step back and consider strategic impacts.
- Comfortable with a wide range of sales management, data, and reporting tools such as Salesforce, Qlik, Zendesk, etc…
- Applications : 0
- Job Link