Sales Manager (Estate Agency)
SALES MANAGER (ESTATE AGENCY)
Salary: £22,000 – £27,000 per annum plus commission
We are seeking a keen, enthusiastic, skilled Estate Agent to run a sales office in the KENT area. This SALES MANAGER role would suit an individual with three years experience within the industry with superb listing and instruction winning skills and the gravitas and charisma to manage an experienced and competent team.
To be considered for this role you must have previous estate agency experience along with a proven track record of achieving exceptional results. In addition, you will be highly self-motivated, well-presented, articulate, and specifically, be capable of winning instructions. You will be an influential leader and motivator, but most importantly, an individual who enjoys and thrives within the property industry.
If the following criteria apply to you;
- Management level experienced residential estate agent
- Listing & valuation skills
- Excellent sales ability
- High level of customer service skills
- Success in managing a team
- Good telephone manner and positive attitude
- Well presented, ambitious and self-motivated
- Knowledge of the relevant area (helpful)
- Full Driving Licence (essential)
- Thoroughly professional approach to all aspects of Estate Agency
- Structure career progression
- Working for a market leader
- Incentive trips away
Our client is a leading Independent Sales and Lettings agency who specialises in residential property sales, with an excellent reputation and several local offices in and around the London and Kent area.
- Applications : 0
- Job Link