Senior Claims Adjuster – Non Marine
A successful Lloyds Insurance and Reinsurance Broker who are seeking a Senior Claims Adjuster to work within the Non-Marine side of the business.
The successful and hardworking candidate will have 5-7 years of experience ideally within Energy, Power, Renewables, D&F, Property and will directly line manage two junior members of staff.
The successful candidate will be looking for the next step in their career who demonstrates leadership skills and is hardworking.
- Responsible for processing and investigating complex Claims
- Actively monitor Claims service performance and challenge where necessary
- Development business relationships and manage the cash-flow process
- Provide Claim analytics, trending policy issues and demographic study
- Salary – £55,000 to £65,000pa
- Location – Central London, Hybrid working
- The successful and hardworking candidate will have 5-7 years of broad experience within non-marine lines of business and previous experience of managing staff
- Good knowledge of the (re) insurance market to address technical issues
- Good experience producing and reporting statistical Claims data to clients
- Passionate about the delivery of exceptional customer service
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and Word skills
- Good systems’ knowledge – use of market platforms e.g. Eclipse, ImageRight
- Managerial experience, leadership skills
- Applications : 0
- Job Link