Senior Claims Adjuster
Working for a global Insurance provider,the successful candidate’s primary responsibility will be to handle and manage claims across Structural Defects arising on policies underwritten in accordance with the Claims policies and procedures.
The successful candidate will have extensive Claims knowledge and technical insight into large loss Claims. The responsibility extends from first advice, whether directly or to any delegated authority provider, through to liaison with the Reinsurance Department and reinsurers as necessary.
- Working with underwriters on claims reporting & policy wordings
- Assist with claims analysis & reporting (internal/external)
- Management of third parties included but not limited to TPA’s, Adjusters, Lawyers
- The successful and hardworking candidate will have 10 years within insurance claims, including 5 years specialty, run off & builders guarantee large loss claim settlement
- Leadership capabilities
- Strong negotiation & analytical skills
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of current regulatory requirements around claims management
- Proven ability to work under own initiative
- Applications : 0
- Job Link