Working for a multinational Insurance company you will perform as the Subrogation Manager, to handle all aspects of subrogation from initial identification to conclusion either individually or by others within the Claim team.
- Maintain and take ownership of a small portfolio
- Pursue recovery, provide guidance and direction to; the wider internal claims team, MGAs and TPAs as required
- Commence work on all larger losses as soon as possible to ensure work on the recovery of the claim starts at the earliest opportunity
- Review and prepare cases for panel solicitors to support litigation, dealing with cases in-house where appropriate
- Request and gather; evidence, documents and information from insureds customers, loss adjusters and others to maximise subrogation potential and control expenses
- Location: London, hybrid working
- Salary: £50,000 pa
- Commercial lines / property adjusting / Claims handling experience within a similar role
- An understanding of recovery processes including litigation
- Proven capability of claims negotiation with policyholders and third-party Insurers
- Demonstrated experience providing customer-driven solutions, support or service
- Demonstrated experience handling 1st and 3rd party, multi-line claims across UK and potentially European territories.
- Applications : 0
- Job Link