Our Client – a fast-growth, disruptive spatial data company. We capture and publish 3D information about real-world interiors on an industrial scale. Our technology is raising standards of practice around the globe and transforming industries by digitising the world’s interiors with new levels of accuracy and consistency.
My client takes transparency to a new level for sales and lettings of every size. They quickly delivers insured and accurate assets everyone can trust. They use advanced 3D technology to capture millions of data points per property to deliver more accurate and reliable floor plan measurements.
Their second brand Stak is working with industry-leading commercial asset managers to capture and deliver robust spatial datasets at scale, allowing them to optimise their portfolio and unlock its full potential value.
We’re currently looking for an ambitious Talent Manager to join the team. You’ll take ownership of everything People, with a particular bias towards talent acquisition (roughly 70:30 split Talent to HR). You’ll play a key role in helping us hire top talent to meet our ambitious growth plans.
This would be a great opportunity for an external recruiter looking to move in-house, or an internal recruiter looking to take on more HR-related responsibilities.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Drafting our first recruitment strategy, identifying creative ways we can attract talent;
- End to end hiring across all disciplines including engineering, operations and commercial – drafting compelling job adverts, shortlisting and pre-screening applications, aiming to make things as easy and efficient as possible for our hiring managers;
- Direct sourcing and headhunting;
- Building and maintaining talent pipelines for future opportunities;
- Owning our ATS and recruitment admin;
- With our Director of Comms and Marketing, build our employer brand;
- Owning the candidate experience, making sure every applicant leaves with a positive impression of Pupil and finding ways to improve our recruitment process;
- HR Administration: administering payroll, keeping our HR files, records and systems up to date, managing our sponsor licence and producing HR paperwork
- Employee Relations: acting as a trusted advisor to management on basic employee relations issues;
- Culture: arranging social and team events;
- Facilities: Being the main point of contact for our building management and external vendors, taking ownership of health and safety within the office;
- Team Support: Being the main point of contact for the team, supporting with any issues or concerns.
To be successful in this role, you’ll
- Have considerable previous recruitment experience across a number of disciplines (either in-house or agency). A strong background in technical recruitment (engineering/ product) with an existing network of talent would be a plus!
- Experience of direct sourcing using a range of techniques including LinkedIn and Boolean search;
- Be comfortable working at pace and managing multiple things at once: we move quickly so it’s important you do too;
- Able to act with a high degree of integrity, sensitivity and confidentiality;
- Be collaborative, proactive and happy to roll your sleeves up and get stuck-in;
- Have excellent interpersonal skills – you can build strong relationships across the team as a whole, and be the go-to person for all people issues;
- It would be great if you had some experience of supporting with basic employee relations issues.
- Applications : 0
- Job Link