A fintech leader, providing financial services solutions for the Insurance and Reinsurance sector are seeking an experienced and confident Techincal Analyst to join their firendly Project Team.
- To join the pro-active Project Delivery team specifically involved in the design and build of the system and surrounding processes relating to contract input and transaction processing for all types of business handled broker system implementation for the London office
- To suport the Broker system implementation, assist with training of other user
- Support the team by performing contract input and invoice production for London produced business
- Report on status of contracts to ensure external and internal timelines are being met.
- Salary: £35,000 – £40,000
- Location: City-based with hybrid working
- Reinsurance experience who possess significant experience processing contracts and premiums for a London Market Broker
- Thorough understanding of quota share, excess of loss, binding authority and facility contracts and structures
- Knowledge of complex wordings to determine applicable actions for warranties, cash losses, year-end adjustments, profits commissions and reinstatements
- Strong communicator, analytical, diplomacy and negotiation skills with professionals within and outside the Insurance industry
- Excellent computer and technical skills. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, an Excel) with advanced Excel mastery particularly in the areas of formula and database structuring
- Working knowledge of intermediate to advanced statistical analysis
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Applications : 0
- Job Link